Do you want to share your expertise with our readers?
We selectively accept contributions from outside experts – here’s what you need to know.
- Expertise: you know what you’re talking about – based on direct experience and/or education, ideally with a proven track record
- Relevance: your article must be of interest to our readers and offer helpful or novel information.
- Evidence: your claims and stats are backed up by studies or authoritative sources.
- Original content: your article has not been and will not be published anywhere else.
- Fact-checked: thoroughly researched, factually and grammatically error-free.
- No plagiarism: properly credit your sources and cite where appropriate.
- No AI-created content
- Written by a person, not a PR department or SEO agency
- You are writing to provide valuable information to our readers, not to promote a product or service.
- Do not send complete articles, drafts or outlines. Get in touch first to agree on a topic.
- You may pitch an idea for a topic, but we may also ask you to change the angle or write about a different topic.
- Due to our thorough editorial process, you may be asked to do several revisions.
- We reserve the right to reject submissions at our discretion if the article doesn’t hold up to our standards, even after multiple revisions.
- Due to the high number of contribution requests, we are unable to respond to every email. If you have piqued our interest, we will be in touch.
- We do not pay for contributed articles.
- We make the final decisions regarding the headline and subheadings.
- No promotional, self-serving or irrelevant links in your article – they will be removed.
- We reserve the right to add ”nofollow” to any link or remove a link at any time, before or after an article is published.
- If you have a relationship with a company or someone mentioned in your post, you must disclose it. Example: “(Disclosure: I work for [company name])”.
- We will ask you to digitally sign a contributor agreement.
- If your article is accepted for publication, we will ask you for a headshot and a brief bio to include on top of your article.
- If you are interested and would like to contribute an article, send an email to [email protected]
- Your email will only be considered if you add the word “mango” at the end of the subject line. Otherwise, it will go straight into the trash since you obviously haven’t read these instructions.
- Please also include a link to a few relevant published articles in your email.